- GSEO is for the students from class VI – XII and is differentiated as per level
- It consists of two section Science and Environmental Science.
- GSEO Exam is of 45 min with 50 questions from which 25 from Science and 25 from Environmental Science.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Student’s can order a preparatory book. A student has to be obtained minimum Qualifying Marks i.e 40% in each Section, there will be no negative marking
- Toppers will be awarded with medals and prizes.
- Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participating students.
- The exam will be conducted in participating schools premises only.
- Date is pre decided and cannot be altered.
- GSEO Exam will be held from 25 to 26 November, 2020
- We will encourage the GSEO Winners to Participate in Young Friends of Environment – Ambassador for sustainable development Program.
For Individual Student
Students have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 120/- to register for GSEO.
For Registration through school
Amount of Rs. 120/- per participant shall be collected by the school. The School shall retain Rs 20/- per participant as its expenses towards honorarium to the invigilator(s) and other expenses.
For Study Material
The cost of the preparatory book (study Material) is Rs. 45/- per book.
To make a payment click below.