- GSEO exam is for class VI – XII students and is differentiated as per level
- It consists of two section Science and Environmental Science.
- GSEO Exam is of 45 min with 50 questions. 25 questions will be from Science section and 25 questions will be from Environmental Science section.
- GSEO exam is based on MCQ (Multiple choice question) format.
- Students can order a preparatory book for their reference.
- A student has to obtained minimum qualifying marks i.e. 40% in each section. There will be no negative marking
- The exam will be conducted in participating schools premises only.
- Date is pre decided and cannot be altered.
- GSEO Exam will be held on 25 and 26 November, 2021.
- Certificate of the participation will be provided to all the participating students.
- Toppers will be awarded with medals and prizes.
- We will encourage the GSEO Winners to participate in Young Friends of Environment – Ambassador for sustainable development Program.
For Individual Student
Students have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 120/- to register for GSEO.
For Registration through school
Amount of Rs. 120/- per participant shall be collected by the school. The School shall retain Rs 20/- per participant as its expenses towards honorarium to the invigilator(s) and other expenses.
For Study Material
The cost of the preparatory book (study Material) is Rs. 45/- per book.
To make a payment click below.