Teachers Log-in / Sign - Up
- 1. The first step is to go to http://www.globescienceolympiads.org/teachers-register and sign up to activate / create your account. Fill up the form, you will get a confirmation email of your registration. The email will take 10-15 mins to arrive.
- 2. After log-in GSEO Coordinator will be able to see your school registration detail (students Detail) on your “My Page”.
- 3. GSEO coordinator will be able to see their Students Login credential as well from their “My Page”.
NOTE: Registration is Confirmed after successful Payment of Examination fee.
Students Login (for Online Exam):
- 1. Log on the following URL:- http://www.globescienceolympiads.org/student-login
- 2. Use the details provided in the GSEO Admit Card send to your Schools GSEO coordinatorvia E-mail i.e., Students Id, Password & choose your class to login for accessing Mock Test paper and or Examination paper (for schools opting for Online exam Only)
- 3. Login credentials are “CASE SENSITIVE”, kindly put your credential as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- 4. If, you are not able to log in, then please your GSEO coordinator.
Attempting the Olympiad
Computer Test Based Instruction
- 1. The total duration of test is 45minutes.
- 2. The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the Test. When the timer reaches zero, the Test will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your Test.
- 3. The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will not be considered in the evaluation.
- 4. You can click on the ">" arrow which appears to the left of question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on "< " which appears on the right side of question window.
- 5. You can click on to navigate to the bottom and to navigate to the top of the question area, without scrolling.
- 6. To answer a question, do the following:
a. Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
b. Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question. c. Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
d. Caution: Note that your answer for the current question will not be saved, if you navigate to another question directly (without saving the answer) by clicking on its question number.
- 7. Answering a Question:
a. To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
b. To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
c. To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
d. To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
e. To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If any answer is selected for a question that is marked for Review, your answer for that question will not be considered in that evaluation.
- 8. To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
- 9. Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- 10. After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- 11. You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated.
- 12. Candidate can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
Navigating to a Question:
Answering a Question:
Navigating through sections:
- 1. Send an Email to email@example.com for any guidance.
- 2. You can call Ph: 011-43801354 – 011-42384576 for any assistance.